Zoning Certificates

-A A +A

Prior to site work or improvements to a property you must obtain a Zoning Certificate, which provides Town approval for the proposed use as consistent with requirements of the Zoning Ordinance. Any modification, both interior and exterior, requires submittal for a Zoning Certificate. All construction modifications, including electrical or plumbing, also require a permit is obtained from Cecil County, as the building authority for the Town.

Questions? Please call Amanda Hickman, Planning & Zoning Coordinator at 410-642-6066 x 2010

Click here for more information