Boat Ramp is located at 501 Roundhouse Drive, Perryville, MD 21903
- Any person using the Perryville Boat Ramp for launching or removing from the water any vessel must display a current permit.
- All Annual Permits should be displayed on the Boat trailer-driver side of tongue one foot from the hitch.
- All One Day Permits should be displayed on the vehicle dashboard, so as to be seen from the outside.
Boat Ramp Facility Rules
- No Littering or loitering on any Town property.
- Boat Ramp facility is closed between 11:00 p.m. and 4:00 a.m.
- Do not block boat ramps or parking areas or access.
- No camping, sleeping, starting a fire, or overnight parking.
- Obey "No Fishing" "No Swimming" signs where posted.
- Do not leave or abandon any vehicle, boat, trailer or other personal property on the premises.
- Do not block vehicles so they cannot be moved or leave the premises.
- Driver's License
- Trailer Registration
- Boat Registration
*Photo copy of verification is required through the mail. For Out of State permits they must be purchased at the Town Hall.
- No permit $100.00 per offense
- Rules $25.00 per offense
Yearly boat ramp permits can be purchased at Town Hall only. Click this link to print out a form: Boat Ramp Permit Application.
Click here for Boat Ramp Fees
To purchase a daily boat ramp pass clink the link below:
Once we receive your application we will email you back with more information. We must receive copies of your boat and trailer registration before we will issue the daily permit.