Boat Ramp is located at 501 Roundhouse Drive, Perryville, MD 21903
- Any person using the Perryville Boat Ramp for launching or removing from the water any vessel must display a current permit.
- All Annual Permits should be displayed on the Boat trailer-driver side of tongue one foot from the hitch.
- All One Day Permits should be displayed on the vehicle dashboard, so as to be seen from the outside.
Boat Ramp Facility Rules
- No Littering or loitering on any Town property.
- Boat Ramp facility is closed between 11:00 p.m. and 4:00 a.m.
- Do not block boat ramps or parking areas or access.
- No camping, sleeping, starting a fire, or overnight parking.
- Obey "No Fishing" "No Swimming" signs where posted.
- Do not leave or abandon any vehicle, boat, trailer or other personal property on the premises.
- Do not block vehicles so they cannot be moved or leave the premises.
- Driver's License
- Trailer Registration
- Boat Registration
*Photo copy of verification is required through the mail. For Out of State permits they must be purchased at the Town Hall.
- No permit $100.00 per offense
- Rules $25.00 per offense
Yearly boat ramp permits can be purchased at Town Hall only. Click this link to print out a form: Boat Ramp Permit Application.
THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS OR REPLACEMENTS ISSUED FOR LOST OR DAMAGED STICKERS.
Click here for Boat Ramp Fees
Daily passes can be purchased via cash or check at the boat ramp. There is an honor box on site. $10.00 per boat.